Friday, October 4, 2013

Whirlwind

Hello Lewis friends and family! 

It has been a busy, busy, busy school year, but we're off to a great start! I titled this post "Whirlwind," because as a new teacher to the district, I feel like these past couple months of school were somewhat of a whirlwind for me getting to know the school, families, students, routines, and procedures.  So, I want to thank you for your patience and cooperation during the start of the school year. 

Along with that, I wanted to post pictures that I meant to take on the first day of school, but got pushed to the second day of school. So, while these pictures are adorable (and some silly), they are a little bit of an exaggeration... While the frame says "My first day of school in first grade", it is actually their second day of school. However, I thought you would still enjoy the photos so I wanted to share them. Sorry they are getting on here a little late in the school year! 

Have a great weekend!! 

~Ms. Brandt



No comments:

Post a Comment