Friday, May 24, 2013

To all you Northies!

Where to start…
The school year is over, and now it's time for me to pack up my classroom and head north. As many of you know, I'm moving to Kansas City, but I didn't want to leave without telling everyone one last goodbye. I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this school year. I had the privilege of working with amazing students and great, supportive families. I couldn't ask for better community to be a part of. I always felt like North was a great school to work for, and as Ms. Martin always says, "Its Jeff City's best kept secret!" It has the small school atmosphere, but yet the big school opportunities. Thank you to everyone who supported me along my teaching journey! Your kindness, support, and generosity will never be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Ms. Brandt, for sharing special times with pictures for all of us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete